Subject: Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:34:40 -0700

From: "Peterson Arthur G NSSC" <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>

> Joe,
>
> Take a look at Tina's Noctilux photos!!!
>
> Art Peterson

I have seen and admired Tina's photos many times and - to some extent - I
classify Tina as one of the "professionals and others who make good photos
for a living or for profit" mentioned in my original post.
Certainly her photography portrays a human element that is unique. The
subject  of her photos is such that requires great sensitivity, discretion,
love of humanity, and a passion to help others that transcends the of making
a winning photograph.

There is something else that I take for granted about Tina. As a female, I
am sure that she treats her Leicas as tools and not as "objects d'art". I am
sure she has chosen her tools for their quality and reliability and not
because of status or the red dot.
The men among us who do not need to make a living with our Leicas, see the
marque differently from women.

Joseph Codispoti

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!)