Subject: Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:49:35 -0700

><Snip>
> There is something else that I take for granted about Tina. As a female, I
> am sure that she treats her Leicas as tools and not as "objects d'art". I am
> sure she has chosen her tools for their quality and reliability and not
> because of status or the red dot.
> The men among us who do not need to make a living with our Leicas, see the
> marque differently from women.
>
> Joseph Codispoti

Lets face it many of us have our Leica's as a trophy camera. We feel more
comfortable with it on the mantelpiece than in our hand. We trust our AF
tupperware more and have never really gotten familiar with the use of the Leica
M enough to know what it can and can not do.
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!)
Reply from Peter Jon White <PeterJonWhite@PeterWhiteCycles.com> (Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!)
Reply from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!)