Subject: Re: [Leica] Tell Me About This Lens and Charlton Heston
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:33:54 -0400

The nice thing about handling the 75 is the relatively wide part of the
lens behind the focusing ring and the lens mount.  The lens and camera's
centre of gravity appears to be around here,and thus the lens balances
nicely at this point.  After focusing, I just let the lens rest on the
middle finger of my left hand (my focusing hand), and the camera can be
held quite steadily.

Dan C.