Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux vs Summilux
From: "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:31:29 -0700

I can vouch for this, John.  The extra weight of the Noctilux allows me to
handhold much slower shutter speeds than, say the Summicron 50.  I am
comfortable using the Noct at speeds as low as 1/15th without supplemental
support.  I guess you could make the case that this raises its effective
abilities in low light.

Fabulous lens.  Check out:
http://www.spectare.com/gallery/burma/gallery1.html and
http://www.spectare.com/gallery/burma/gallery2.html