Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: an M4 shouldn't have to be just a dream
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:17:46 -0400

Hunt's today is not the same as Hunt's of 1984...new ownership...and, to my
experience, not a very pleasant shopping experience in recent years.  My
experience is that the best used Leica shopping in metropolitan Boston is at
New England Photo in Arlington Center, which consistently has the best stock
of quotidian gear and exotica.  NE Photo is also where I buy my new
gear...same prices as the mail order places (though you do pay sales tax),
and you get to talk to a knowledgeable dealer and feel the equipment before
you buy.  Only once have I purchased a defective piece and the owner, Ara,
replaced it in two days with a smile and a handshake.  E-mail me privately
for details.

	Buzz Hausner