Subject: Re: [Leica] Highly technical lens cap question
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:58:41 -0500

It's expensive to think small.  If you take two more lenses along on the same
trip and let him make caps for all three, you can get the unit cost down to a
much more Leica factory-like price of only $89.78 each.

Cheers,
Kip

Message from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] Highly technical lens cap question)
Message from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Highly technical lens cap question)