Subject: Re: [Leica] Re : Nachtwey's Capas, >> >Salgados, Evans, etc
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:05:19 -0400

"It's all designed to appeal to the emotional equivalent or arena that
prompted people to observe Christians being fed to the lions." - John London

Well...the more sensitive among us are in good company.

Leicaphile Alfred Eisenstaedt said:  "I do not photograph blood or war or
the homeless. I would not want anyone to photograph me stretched out on the
subway steps."

Somehow he managed to eke out a career, anyway.

Craig
Boston