Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R3 repair
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:20:02 -0400

So here is what I've done.  I've bought a "failed" R3.  It reportedly doesn't
work, and I bought it "as-is".  What were the common failures?  Were they
repairable economically?

Vick

Replies: Reply from Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu> (Re: [Leica] Leica R3 repair)
Message from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> ([Leica] Leica R3 repair)