Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: KEH gradings
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:15:57 -0400

A few months ago I bought an LTM lens with both caps and a case from KEH in what was graded LN condition at a fair price. Glass and cosmetics were in great shape but I wouldn't call it LN. The only problem was oil on both sides of the blades. I called and explained the situation to them and they told me to send it back to them for repair.

 When I called them a few days later they told me they couldn't do the repair. I suggested that I send it to DAG for cleaning and that they refund me the cost of doing so which they agreed to without hesitation. That was my first and only experience with KEH.

Robert  Browne