Subject: Re: [Leica] Age
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 16:15:56 -0500

56

Got first Leica in 1958, a IIIc, largely because my father had had a III
since the late '30s and thought it was a great camera.  Have had at
least one Leica ever since, once as many as 5, now down to 3 (M6, CL and
IIIf).

And BTW, my M6, Viso III and 300mm Tele-Kilar take outstanding pictures
of my daughter jumping horses over fences at horse shows (I can't TOUCH
a N**** 300mm lens for what I paid for the Kilfitt, no SLR with a 25mm
comes close to the small package size of the M6 with a Skopar, and I've
learned to live without auto exposure and autofocus.)

Cheers,
Kip