Subject: Re: [Leica] Which stampede?
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:08:42 -0500

I agree that the net, and especially ebay, has globalized the market, at least
for Leica stuff.  I've bought stuff that will never be in a store in St. Louis,
Missouri, USA.  But I hope an ABLON (film leader trimmer for LTM cameras) didn't
formerly go for twice what they're fetching now on ebay.  The last ones I
watched both went over $100.  I think I'd like one, but sheesh . . .

Cheers,
Kip