Subject: Re: [Leica] age poll
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 19:48:20 -0700

Ted, Funny you should ask. I covered most of Paris in our month there. The
only place we missed was the immediate area around the Arc, as to us it was
the least appealing and there is so much to see that even a year would not
be enough. I left Northern Ca with a new set of tennis shoes and had holes
in same a month later from walking Paris.

Message from Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org> (Re: [Leica] age poll)