Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:40:13 -0700

Not a dumb question, I'd never heard of it before it happened to me. Usually
at higher speeds, the second shutter curtain closes, but then bounces back
out into the edge of the frame. Leaves a small, but noticeable vertical band
of over-exposure along the edge of the film. I think the fix is to adjust
the brake for the second curtain.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.