Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica initial quality story
From: "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 17:00:41 -0700

Russ was quite surprised at finding two substandard bodies in a row like
that, and said that he was going to send them back to Leica NJ immediately.
And furthermore, he said he would raise a stink with them and ask that
bodies they purchase for inventory in the future are checked in NJ before
shipment.  I don't know if Leica will actually comply with such a request,
but Glazers has a fair amount of pull, as dealers go.

The poor QC these two cameras exhibited is disappointing.  Just goes to show
how important it is to have a dealer that is willing to work with you to
make things right.

- --Jim