Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Response from John Hayden (was LHSA M6 Question/Complaint)
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 01:08:03 -0400

Robert,
Thanks for posting this.  We just got a raw deal, through nobody's fault
in particular.  We're out the money, and that is that.  Unless LHSA
decides to rebate our first year dues or renew for a second year comp.
And even so, we're out the interest on the cash.  So is everyone else
who ordered and has to wait, though.  Although, I my case I ordered a
.72 so I could have it now and not have to lose the interest.  If I had
only known.  The last five words are the key.  I am waiting to hear from
Bill R. about my request to remit the dues part.

Also, I haven't received any membership materials or a Viewfinder
either.

John

Message from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!))
Message from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> ([Leica] LHSA Response from John Hayden (was LHSA M6 Question/Complaint))