Subject: Re: [Leica] new leica rangefinder concepts
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:03:00 -0600

Exactly, if you try the "others", you will understand what Leica is talking
about. Barely functional is about the highest praise that comes to mind. I
love the M finder! It is a clear window through which I can frame my world.
Fortunately Leica seems to have no intention of "improving" it. This would
not preclude a well corrected wide angle finder but just one of those
variable, squinty and "gives me a headache to look through" type of finders.

John Collier