Subject: Re: [Leica] John Van Stelten - Focal Point Inc
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:50:51 -0400

flare be dammned--but wait someone on list just added it to "improve" shot.
anyhow lack of flare doesnt necessary indicate the best micro-contrast, snap
on crummy days, etc. mark feldstein, mr savvy to many, says the pre-t he
owned beats current t in this category. when the schott works went belly up
it took the lanthanum glass with it. this many not have been been hot glass
but in a minute i get toast
when i set my original supreme wide hasselblad on plain white bread.