Subject: Re: [Leica] trip report--gear, film, filter and airport experiences--long
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:59:19 -0400

the most famous shot ever on top of everest was of the sherpa guide(tensil
norling?)  taken by hilary himself with a retina 11rf bought at the px
down below.he loaded a roll of kodachrome then l0asa i belive. put it inside
his parka(folded it was the size of a pack of cigs).  . at the top he
just took it out and shot. the transparency was the first blown up to that
enormous backlit panel in grand central.