Subject: Re: [Leica] fixed hood for current 50mm Summicron
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:01:06 -0600

You can use the screw in hood for the current 50/2.8, the part no. is 12550
or 12549 depending whether you want black or chrome. B+W, and I am sure
other filter manufacturers, make screw in metal and rubber hoods for normal
lenses. As to a cap, I believe Tupperware makes several but I have misplaced
the part nos.

John Collier