Subject: [Leica] week 29: more of the same, semi-nudity & triplet birth (w/o noctalux)
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:06:10 -0400 (EDT)

week 29 is up with more of the same lurid goth photos; semi nude 19 year
old girls in rubber hotpants and the like:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/29/index.html

and in the alternate images, the birth of a set of triplets i photographed
with my canon serenar 1.8 on 400 speed film, hand held at f4, leica m6.

also, a collection of this week's goth photos (all leica shots btw) can be
found on my goth pix page under "vesago"

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/goth/

and the one shot that was too good to pass up, but too hot for television
(i'll share it with you my lug):

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/goth/vesago/1/secret.jpg

until next week,

keep pressing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck.

kc

Replies: Reply from Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net> (Re: [Leica] week 29: more of the same, semi-nudity & triplet birth (w/o noctalux))
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] week 29: more of the same, semi-nudity & triplet birth (w/o noctalux))