Subject: Re: [Leica] week 29: more of the same, semi-nudity & triplet birth (w/o noctalux)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 06:48:44 +0200

Hi Kyle,

> week 29 is up with more of the same lurid goth photos; semi nude 19 year
> old girls in rubber hotpants and the like:

Which such a description, how can one resist going to have a look? I couldn't!
And I was not disappointed. My favorites this week are both among the
alternates:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/29/triplets.jpg
and
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad/29/4.jpg

It is a pity that your negative of the cats has a fat scratch at the bottom.
And the girl could use some spotting too. I realize that you need to put these
up quickly, but I think that these two images deserve some additional tender
loving care, as they are both excellent.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland