Subject: Re: [Leica] leica ace ralph gibson
From: MIKIRO <arbos@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:53:10 +0200

At 3:30 pm +0200 20/7/00, ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:
>Camera Arts also said he shoots Neopan 1600 almost exclusively. BTW, the
>woman who wrote the Gibson story, Mary Ann Lynch, is a leading member of the
>Soho Photo Gallery, a co-op where I show my work. Arthur

Then I would be interested to know how he develops the Neopan 1600.  Some of
his B&W pics have large grains, while maintaining very sharp look. I have
never had such look with my Neopan....  And what about his colour film?

Cheers,

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] leica ace ralph gibson)