Subject: [Leica] Gallery comments on PC
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:40:49 -0400

Tina - my cousin works at a gallery in London, England, and has been
promoting black art for the past 40 years.  I asked her for her comments on
your issue, she says......."thanks for your communication, yes there is a
change in thinking in the art world, but is has moved on from that here
everyone is equal and 'black' artists comment on 'white ' issues and vice
versa, but I suppose it might be a bit more sensitive in the third world."

There you have it, time and exposure to the "world of art" will bring some
maturity eventually to those gallery owners you have been dealing with -
good luck, Hugh Thompson