Subject: [Leica] Leica FS
From: "Bergman, Mark A." <mabergm@nppd.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:28:25 -0500

M2 serviced in 1992 and going strong.  Body recovered with new M6 stuff.
Numerous dings, scratches, etc on top plate.  A very good dependable user.
$850

Don't like ugly?  How about a mintish M4.  Late model.  Recently CLA by
Sherry.  $1950

Mint isn't good enough?  How about a new (demo) Z2X.  I bought it as a
Christmas present for my daughter and then she went and bought herself a
camera week before the big day.  It's been on the shelf since. In the box
with all papers and sales reciept. $250

90 f2.8 Elemerit.  Heavy wear chrome model. Works fine, glass is great.
$350.

All above plus shipping 10 DMBG minus shipping.

Thanks
Mark

Replies: Reply from "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg> (Re: [Leica] Leica FS)