Subject: Re: [Leica]: Portraits
From: Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:07:03 -0400

Light is light, weather it comes from strobes or windows. It's only a matter of
volume and control, which I feel gives you the quality of the light. I shoot
with a lot of strobe, but use Soft Boxes (elinchrom octa bank 76" across)   that
duplicates the effect of window light. When I work on location the first thing I
look for is a window and a way to control the light. Look at the work of HBC and
you will see window lighting used at it's best. So find a window and have at it.

Cheers Wilber