Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Omega enlarger aligning
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:58:23 -0700

Unless it fell off the back of a truck, or someone has been using it to jack
up automobiles to change tires (tyres), it shouldn't be too far out of
alignment! I've had four of the beasts over the year. They are heavy, seem
somewhat unrefined compared to a Focomat IIc,and they may be butt-ugly, but
once you have it set up, it stays set up!
Dan ( Ain't no hernia like the one you get carrying an Omega enlarger!) Post