Subject: Re [Leica] Voigtlander? Bessa R ad.
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 07:50:27 -0400

Michael wrote:

>the
>specific item is to be collected in a special yellow bag or bin free of

>charge.

Oh lord! Not the infamous Gelbesack!!

I have not-so-fond memories of manually re-sorting trash dumpsters (can
you say sifting through used diapers) when I lived in Rheinland Phalz.
Unless a certain (fairly arbitary) level of separation was achieved, the
trash collecters would refuse to collect. Things got so bad that we had
to padlock our dumpsters to prevent people from outside the neighborhood
from dumping unseparated trash in them.

After that, my opinion of die Gruenen went south somewhat.

Simon Stevens