Subject: Re: [Leica] No Kodachrome 25!!!!?!
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:55:48 +0100

Chuck

I spoke to Kodak today and they said that consumer K25 should now be used
pretty much as I do.  I have a fridge full of the stuff and I tend to use it
halfway between when I bought it and the expiry date.  I have noticed the
red/megenta cast in some rolls that I used just after I bought it but some
of the six month old stuff is fine.

Simon

Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] No Kodachrome 25!!!!?!)
Message from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] No Kodachrome 25!!!!?!)