Subject: [Leica] Nota Bene: Seth Levine
From: Stanley E Yoder <syoder+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:37:10 -0400 (EDT)

    Some weeks ago I put out a plea for help here: who makes replacement
leather straps for camera or kombi cases? I had struck out here at home.
    Seth Levine of M-Classics responded, saying he might be able to
help. And Help he did, with a capital "H"! I sent my old, failing
straps; he sent a leather sample; I gave the OK, and today I received
the fine new straps. And so, for a modest sum, I can now feel secure
about the Benser kombi case on my shoulder (and the M2 and lenses
inside).
    I highly commend Seth and his firm to you for matters
camera-leather. He's at  <pepe3@bellatlantic.net>

Gratefully,
Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh