Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Black and White Film//Nachtwey//Rapidwinder
From: MTomalty@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 01:20:25 EDT

B.D.

I agree that we shouldn't let the technical aspects of our equipment
and materials be the driving force behind what we shoot or how we
determine the "look" we like.

I had posed the film/dev. question under the assumption that if I had
a handle on the content of a picture what processes or choices would allow
me to squeeze a little more 'quality',as I percieve it,out of the situation.

Coming from a background of medium and large format photography[primarily
color] one of the key areas of quality for me (after content,of course) is
low grain and high degree of sharpness.

Thanks again to all who took the time to offer their suggestions.

Mark