Subject: RE: [Leica] Optimal Portrait Lenses
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 15:10:50 -0400

WAIT!!

I forgot one thing...The nikkor was a real bugger with flare in the studio.
 It seemed much worse with this lens than with either the Minolta or Leica
optics.  And I used it with the recommended hood.  I can recall posting
something about it on a mailing list several years ago, and being told to
look for a Contax lens hood which would fit but was a bit longer and might
control the flare a bit better.  I never followed up on the advice.

Dan C.