Subject: [Leica] .58 and 24 Framelines
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 04:47:22 EDT

Hey Guy,

Read my lips, no framelines for 24!  Hope this answers the question.  Better
eye relief, but apparently for technical reasons, 21 & 24 couldn't be added
to the frameline mask.
Only you will know if the camera is right for you after you look through it.
I still haven't decided yet if its right for me even though I had access to
one for about two hours in a very dark restaurant.  Silly me, I was thinking
more about food when I chose the venue, rather than how well I could see the
new stuff!  Hopefully will get chance to spend more time with the .58 next
week and actually take some pictures with it and the new 28.

Regards,
Bill ROSAUER :-)