Subject: RE: [Leica] It's all about M's
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:54:02 -0400

Agreed.

When shooting both church and cathedral interiors recently in Vienna,
Austria, my *quiet* M3 and IIIf would generate sound loud enough for my wife
to hear at the other end of the structure.  I imagine it is because they
have so many reflective surfaces, because in other environments [with more
absorptive surfaces] both camera bodies are acoustically invisible.

/Mitch