Subject: [Leica] Off Topic: Web Hosting
From: George Ivanyo <gti@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:32:14 -0400

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I would appreciate
opinions/suggestions/recommendations from this
esteemed group concerning choosing a web hosting company
for a commercial web site, information only, no e-commerce.
Also, any tips on which to stay away from?
I'm located in the New Jersey/New York metro area
if that makes a difference.

Your experience means a lot.
Thanks in advance for any pointers or recommendations.
Private reply is fine.
Cheers!

George
<gti@bellatlantic.net>