Subject: SV: [Leica] plastic verses metal (sextants)
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:03:38 +0200

Strange how the mind works.  Like you I had a fantastic Plath brass
sextant.  It went deep six one night by accident and ever since I have
felt remorse when I took its (cheaper) replacement out of the box.  GPS
seems to have cured me.  Will I feel the same taking a digital camera
out of its box I wonder?

Alan

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net> (Re: SV: [Leica] plastic verses metal (sextants))