Subject: [Leica] M grip questions
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:25:01 -0400

I have a couple or three questions about the M grip which I'm
considering mostly to center that tripod mount. First, what is the
general construction quality? Does it feel reasonably sturdy? I notice
that it's pretty inexpensive for a Leica gadget. Secondly, how does it
work for loading film? Do you have to remove it to take the baseplate
off to load? Thirdly, has anyone used it with the Heliar 15mm? Do your
knuckles protrude so far so as to run the risk of having them in the
shot?

Thanks!!

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] M grip questions)