Subject: [Leica] RE: OT: new Bronica RF
From: Simon Ogilvie <simonogilvie@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:28:50 +0000

Dan Honemann wrote:
>I think anyone about to buy a Fuji or Mamiya RF may do well to check out
>this Bronica first.  True, it's a 645 rather than a 6 square or 6x7, but it
>is not much bigger than a 35 RF, solidly built, very quiet and unobtrusive.

Looking at the specs, the Bronica is only slightly smaller
and lighter than the Mamiya 7.  Yet the Mamiya exposes almost
twice the film area and has 6 available lenses.  It's also very
similar in price.  The Bronica is going to have to be very good
to take sales away from Mamiya IMHO.

Simon.

**£39.99 for 3 Gameboy Games** Av. RRP £60.
See http://www.totaliseshop.co.uk

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] RE: OT: new Bronica RF)