Subject: Re: [Leica] M grip questions
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 05:35:31 -0400

I've been using an M Grip for about six months.  It took awhile to get used
to, but now it has become second nature.  When mounted on the camera the
finish matches that of the camera very closely, looks like part of the camera.

Someone here once mentioned that it flexes easily, but I have not noticed
that with mine; there doesn't appear to be any free play against the camera
body.  You can keep it on the body at all times; it comes off with the
baseplate.  But it seems a bit awkward to put the baseplate back on the
camera with the grip attached (at least for me), but it is doable.  You (I)
just have to get all the peices oriented properly beforehand.

No idea about the 15 with the grip.

Dan C.