Subject: [Leica] Photo at L.A. County Fair Exhibit
From: Ron & Bee Lian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:14:53 -0700

Hello friends,
It's a real pleasure to announce that a selenium toned B&W print (shot
with Leica M6 35mm f2 asph, of course) of mine was accepted for
exhibition at the Los Angeles County Fair, Pomona Fairplex
(fairplex.com). It is one variation of the Multnomah Falls, Columbia
River Gorge.  It  was submitted along with a hundred other photographic
works from Santa Monica College and about fifty one were selected by the
County Fair's panel. I didnt win any prizes but i'm proud to say that
quite a number of Santa Monica College students won prizes or Honourable
Mentions. A little over 400 prints from student around the nation was
accepted for exhibition.

Ron and I will be at the Photo Gallery opening tomorrow which begins at
6pm at the Millard Sheets Gallery.  We hope you have an opportunity to
visit the County Fair (check out the website) which runs thru October
1st. There's plenty of fun stuff to do if you get  oversaturated with
photographic images.

cheers,
bee lian