Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Photokina products
From: Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:40:17 -0700

rnkramer@mindspring.com wrote:

> [...]
<snip>

Bob,

It is not obviously too expensive to me.

What would be the cost? anyone know?

Yea yea, I now, just buy another M2 for $1200 or so and get a camera in
the bargan. But it's not .85, and I really like that, plus the 35
framelines.

Thanks!
Dennis

Message from rnkramer@mindspring.com (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Photokina products)