Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenses Old & New
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:03:26 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/00 11:37:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
daverk@email.msn.com writes:

<< I use it almost exclusively in the early morning &
 evening on sunny days. I like the sheen it gives to highlight areas and the
 way its relatively low contrast renders shadow detail. I find the negatives
 I create with it very easy to print (both traditionally and digitally).

Thanks.  Good so far.  At what apertures and distances do you generally use
the lens for the project described, and with what film(s)?

Joe Sobel