Subject: RE: [Leica] Black or Silver M6 TTL
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:30:49 -0400

Thank you, Dennis - You have reminded people of precisely why Nikon, Leica,
Canon, Pentax, etc., began making black cameras in the first place - because
the silver body draws too damn much attention to the shooter, particularly
when the shooter is in a situation where he or she can be shot at..;-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Black or Silver M6 TTL)
Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Black or Silver M6 TTL)