Subject: Re: [Leica] The Dentist
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:50:54 +1000

I tell ya what will keep film alive, all the film sold, shot and processed
as a result of the sydney closing ceremony I've just watched.  Must have
been millions of frames fired!  Who'd wanna be a minilab operator in sydney
over the next few days?  heaps of poorly exposed shots to print.  eeek!

Must say though, a lot of folks were using tiny little digital things.

Quite a show I thought.  Not bad for a little backwater.

Regards

Rick (Oi, Oi, Oi!) Dykstra

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] The Dentist)