Subject: Re: [Leica] The Dentist
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:57:09 -0400

I'd wanna be a mini-lab operator! Wow! Can you imagine! Geez, how the
money'd roll in!
Actually, my dream would be that I had a mini-lab on a cruise ship- say one
that did Mediterranean cruises, and I could run it with the wife. We'd sail
away, sail away, and make beautiful quick prints for all the pilgrims on
board, and have fun, fun, fun- 'til Daddy takes our T-bird away!
Whew!
Dan ( Man, I'm really STOKED this morning!) Post