Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Epson 2000P
From: Kevin H <kevin@2image.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 18:36:39 -0400

Here's an Excellent review, with specific comments on B/W.  There is mention of a color cast depending on the viewing light.
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/2000p.htm

For dedicated B/W  I'm thinking of purchasing an Epson 1160 or 1520 with special inks. I'm looking for a new printer, and might end up with two, a B/W and  a 1270  or 2000p for color.  I'm aware of the 1270 'orange' print problem, but might take a chance (Epson will buy the 1270 back if not satisfied).  For more b/w ink information:
http://www.inkjetmall.com/store/piezographyBW.html

Kevin.