Subject: Re: [Leica] James Nachtwey and the purpose of modern PJ
From: Kevin H <kevin@2image.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:08:37 -0400

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/slideshow/TWIP_2000_1020_/slideshow.asp?fmt=&s=1&v=28

Where have you guys been?
Hey, this is the latest photo safari craze.

Travel is provided to a 'politically unsafe' place,
and a well-known professional photographer gives tips and critiques your work.
You too can take exciting photos of rebellious demonstrations and acts of violence
you just don't see every day in downtown Cleveland.
They even guarentee atleast one corpse sighting,
and  they even supply the helmets!

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] James Nachtwey and the purpose of modern PJ)