Subject: Re: [Leica] Question about using Voigtlander Skopar 25 on Leica M6
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 08:53:09 -0500

It's a very nice lens.  Just be aware that the M6 meter will cover a
pretty broad swath of territory with this lens, so it's easy to include
too much sky in the metered area if you're not careful.

Any of the screw-to-bayonet adapters will work - there are 3 different
models, each bringing up a different set of frame lines, but since you
don't use the M viewfinder for framing with this lens (it covers quite a
bit more than the 28mm frame lines indicate) it doesn't matter which
adapter you use.

Cheers,
Kip