Subject: Re: [Leica] What we shoot (was: TWO AMAZING PHOTOS)
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:42:54 -0700

Paul Chefurka wrote:

> And to address B. D.'s other question:
>
> >> makes me wonder what people use all their
> >> expensive Leica equipment for.....;-)

> greatest
> Prime Minister since Sir John A. Macdonald - Pierre Elliott Trudeau.<<<<<<BIG
> SNIP......

Paul
Sounds like a job well shot for a great human being the likes we'll not see in
this country for some time to come.

If I were still living in Ottawa I'd have been there shooting along with you
somewhere on the Hill, as I've had to do in the past with the passing of other
Canadian luminaries.

Be nice to see some of it when you have them scanned.
ted

Replies: Reply from "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com> (Re: [Leica] What we shoot (was: TWO AMAZING PHOTOS))