Subject: [Leica] Re: The Great Man
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:03:25 -0400

Paul, would love to see your photos of the Trudeau funeral. I was going to
rush to Ottawa and Montreal, but have been too grief-stricken for days. I'm
not ashamed to admit it, I loved the guy ever since I was 5 years old when
my besotten mother dragged me down to see him campaigning for his first
election in 1968. I loved him when as a teenager and lived overseas, people
everywhere would tell me how much they adored the man, even though he was
despised by so many back at home. It hit me hard the past few days,
realising how much a part of all of us he really was. Makes me want to get a
really nice photo of him and throw in a frame. Ted....?
http://home.golden.net/~tekapo

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: The Great Man)