Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 replacement - Leica going digital
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 07:15:58 -0700

Hi Guys & Gals,
I thought I'd play devils advocate in this great hand wringing of "wither
digital or no" for the R8 future.

All this pondering of what will or wont and why they wont tell is kind of funny
and it implies a considerable amount of picture taking time being wasted on a
subject, absolutely none of us has the teeniest control over. Curiosity maybe,
but when it happens it'll happen. Or maybe, ?

Besides digital or not,  the main question is...."will it make us better
photographers?"

And shouldn't that be the question surrounding the topic and not whether they
will or they wont?  Like, who really cares anyway.  Go take pictures and
exercise your seeing!
ted
the Saturday morning Devil's advocate. ;-)

Replies: Reply from "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: R8 replacement - Leica going digital)
Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: R8 replacement - Leica going digital)